Thank you for your interest in the NISSAN Business Partner Purchase Scheme (BPPS).
This special vehicle purchase scheme is developed exclusively for Malaysian Medical Association members and their immediate family members.
Under the scheme, apart from benefiting from a special BPPS rebate, you will enjoy a complete Free Periodic Maintenance Service (FPMS)
for three (3) years or 60,000 km (whichever comes first). Additionally, you will also be entitled to any on-going accessories promotions by NISSAN.
These are “limited time only” special offers to employees of our Business Partners which will surpass any other current offers.
Please contact any of our dedicated sales personnel to further assist you.
*** Inquiries must be made ONLY at the number listed on the Brochure ***
- Photocopy of member identification card.
- ETCM’s Corporate Staff Vehicle Purchase Programme (CSVPP) can be offered to immediate family members of Company/ Group employees, but is limited to only members of the staff relatives, for example; parents, spouse, and children.
- Verification letter from Company/Group HR / Department Head.
- Document of proof is needed as evidence of relationship for staff’s parents, spouse, and children for purchases i.e. Birth Certificate.
Terms & Conditions
- Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to adjust or amend any of the corporate promotion, packages, vehicle prices and vehicle models offered under the Business Partners Purchase Scheme (BPPS) from time to time without prior notice.
- Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to withdraw or cancel BPPS at anytime without prior notice.
- Actual vehicle specifications may vary from the models shown. Please consult our sales representatives or get in touch via Contact Us.
- The sale and purchase of the vehicle is subject to further terms and conditions.
Business Partner Purchase Scheme Person in Charge
+603-4041 1375 (ext-113)
|1.||Ms Cheng Wei Ching||012-217 1027||[email protected]|
|2.||Ms Chloe Chia||017-672 7321||[email protected]|
|3.||En Mohamad Johan Rosdi||012-363 8670||[email protected]|
|4.||En Mohd Zaid Bin Othman||016-203 7307||[email protected]|
|5.||Ms Dayana Khalit||019-301 7008||[email protected]|